For more information visit these emergency-preparedness websites:
- San Mateo County Office of Emergency site provides information on basic actions to preparations and training scheduled throughout San Mateo County
- Preparedness information provided by the Department of Homeland Security and Citizen Corps
- Find links to local information such as American Red Cross, Federal Emergency Management Agency, and California OES. Includes information on terrorism and current topics
- View State office of emergency services, in an emergency it will offer up-to-date information
- Excellent disaster links for citizens from PrepareNow
Town of Hillsborough's Emergency Operations Plan (EOP)
The plan is to be used by town staff to provide emergency support during and after a disaster. The plan was developed in cooperation with the City of Burlingame. View the Executive Summary.
Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
Will you be ready to respond in the aftermath of a disaster? CERT training provides private citizens with the basic skills needed to respond to their community's immediate needs in the aftermath of a disaster, when emergency services are not immediately available. For additional information, continue reading and sign up for the up coming classes (not available at this time).
Sign up for SMC Alert, a digital communication system to receive emergency alerts.
View an interactive map of Hillsborough, zoom in to find your neighborhood, search by address or print maps from HNN GIS Portal.