HomepageAbout HillsboroughCalendarCity GovernmentContact UsSite IndexSearch
IconHomepage > About Hillsborough :: Questions and AnswersE-mail storyPrint friendly format

Parks & Recreation


Are bicycles permitted in the park?

Can I reserve a picnic table at Vista Park?
Picnic tables cannot be reserved at Vista Park. 

Can I reserve the play field at Vista Park?
The field can be reserved throught the Hillsborough Recreation District.

Can I walk in open space areas?
No.  Open spaces are not available for public access.

I want to report graffiti at a park
Please contact Public Works at pw@hillsborough.net

I want to report too much trash in a park.
Call Public Works.

Phone: (650) 375-7444

Tell me about recreation programs for children, adults and seniors.
The Hillsborough Recreation Department, a joint powers authority formed by the Town of Hillsborough and Hillsborough City School District provide a variety of recreational programs.

Click to View

Will there be a cell site at Vista Park?
As of June 2007, there is an application for wireless facility permit at Vista Park.  More information can be found under the "What's New" tab from the Town's home webpage.

The Town of Hillsborough 1600 Floribunda Avenue, Hillsborough, CA 94010 (650) 375-7400
Copyright © 1997-2014 The Town of Hillsborough. All rights reserved.Powered by