HomepageAbout HillsboroughCalendarCity GovernmentContact UsSite IndexSearch
IconHomepage > ... > Finance > Water and Sewer Services :: Starting/Stopping Water ServiceE-mail storyPrint friendly format

Starting/Stopping Water Service

Application for Water Service

When requesting water service, it is necessary to fill out an application and sign for water services. Please fill out an application and return it to our office.

BY FAX: (650) 375-7417
BY MAIL or IN PERSON: Town of Hillsborough
Finance Department
1600 Floribunda Avenue
Hillsborough, CA 94010

To cancel water service, report a change of billing address and other billing inquiries, call Finance Department at (650) 375-7402.

For all other service calls, call Public Works at (650) 375-7444 during regular hours or (650) 375-7470 after regular hours, nights and weekends.
Starting and Stopping Water Service
Section UL
 Application for Water Services (56.6 KB)
 Automatic Payment Service application (19.3 KB)

The Town of Hillsborough 1600 Floribunda Avenue, Hillsborough, CA 94010 (650) 375-7400
Copyright © 1997-2014 The Town of Hillsborough. All rights reserved.Powered by