Starting / Stopping Water Service

Application for Water Service

When requesting water service, it is necessary to fill out an application and sign for water services. Please fill out an application and return it to our office either by mail or in person, along with the required deposit (only check or cash can be accepted for the water deposit).

To report a change of billing address and other billing inquiries, please email, or call the Finance Department Water Billing line at 650-375-7402.

For all other water service calls, please call Public Works at 650-375-7444 during regular hours, or 650-375-7470 after regular hours, nights and weekends.

To cancel water service, please follow the link below and complete your request online. Please have a copy emailed to yourself as your confirmation of request.