Request for Proposals
Current Requests for Proposals
Professional Consulting Services for the Town of Hillsborough Sewer Rate Study
Proposals Due: October 22, 2020 at 5:00pm PST
Submission Method: Please mail or deliver four (4) hard copies and one (1) electronic copy of your proposal. Send to Rich Santiago, Assistant Finance Director at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: "RFP- Sewer Rate Study".
The Town of Hillsborough (Town) is requesting proposals from qualified consultants to conduct a sewer rate study that meets the Town’s requirements. The objective of the study is to determine sewer rates that will adequately fund sewer capital, operations, and debt service over a two to five-year period.
Contact: Rich Santiago, Assistant Finance Director, (650) 375-7406
IT Managed Services
Proposals Due: September 22, 2020 at 4:00pm (Amended per Addendum No. 1)
Submission Method: One (1) electronic copy sent to William Li, Management Analyst at email@example.com with the subject: "IT Managed Services".
The Town of Hillsborough is seeking to contract with an IT Managed Services provider to provide outsourced IT Managed Services per the requirements identified in the RFP.
- Request for Proposals
- Appendix A - Scope and Services
- Appendix B - Proposal Cost Sheet [Microsoft Excel format]
- Attachment A - Professional Services Agreement Template
- Addendum No. 1
- Addendum No. 1 to Appendix B - Proposal Cost Sheet [Microsoft Excel format]
- Questions and Answers Document
- Attachment A to Questions and Answers Document - Expanded Project Descriptions
Contact: William Li, Management Analyst, (650) 375-7438
Facility Access and Control System Replacement Project
Proposals Due: August 31, 2020 at 5 p.m.
Submission Method: Electronic proposals shall be submitted to the Project Manager using the subject title "Facility Access System Replacement Project RFP"
The Town of Hillsborough seeks proposals from qualified companies to replace an existing Facility Access and Control System that is at the end of its useful life. The current system provides access and control to the Town’s facilities, buildings, water tanks, tank ladders, control panels, etc. at its public works corporation yard, water tanks sites, water and sewer lift stations and other public works related facilities, as described in Exhibit A, Scope of Services.
Contact: Ed Cooney, Project Manager, (650) 375-7505, (415) 606-6786, (650) 375-7444
- Request for Proposal
- Exhibit A: Scope of Work
- Exhibit B: Facility and Facility Lock Replacement List
- Exhibit C: Cost Proposal Sheet
- Exhibit D: Professional Services Agreement
- Addendum 1 to the RFP
- Addendum 2 to the RFP
- Questions and Answers as of July 23, 2020
- Addendum 3 to the RFP
- Public Works Administrative Building Interior Locks Video Tour
- Addendum 4 to the RFP
- Facilities Site Visits Attendee Lists
- Questions and Answers as of August 24, 2020