Household Hazardous Waste

If you have household hazardous waste items such as paint, solvents, nonprescription drugs, cleaners, etc., please contact Curbside Recycling at 800-449-7587 or via email. Curbside will collect these items from your home at no direct charge to you. You may use this service as frequently as you need it. A more complete list of services offered can be found at the Curbside website.

Hazardous Waste