- You Are Here:
For more information visit these emergency-preparedness websites:
- San Mateo County Office of Emergency site provides information on basic actions to preparations and training scheduled throughout San Mateo County
- Preparedness information provided by the Department of Homeland Security and Citizen Corps
- Find links to local information such as American Red Cross, Federal Emergency Management Agency, and California OES. Includes information on terrorism and current topics
- View State office of emergency services, in an emergency it will offer up-to-date information
- Excellent disaster links for citizens from PrepareNow
Town of Hillsborough's Emergency Operations Plan (EOP)
The plan is to be used by town staff to provide emergency support during and after a disaster. The plan was developed in cooperation with the City of Burlingame. View the Executive Summary (PDF).
Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
Will you be ready to respond in the aftermath of a disaster? CERT training provides private citizens with the basic skills needed to respond to their community's immediate needs in the aftermath of a disaster, when emergency services are not immediately available. For additional information, continue reading and sign up for the up coming classes (not available at this time).
Sign up for SMC Alert (PDF), a digital communication system to receive emergency alerts.
View an interactive map of Hillsborough, zoom in to find your neighborhood, search by address or print maps from HNN GIS Portal.