Welcome to the Town of Hillsborough! Our staff is looking forward to helping you establish water service and providing you with information on other important services.
- New Resident Letter (PDF)
- Resident Information (PDF)
- Town Newsletter
- Hillsborough Map (PDF)
- Start water service
- Resident Information Form – The Hillsborough Police Department requests that new residents complete this form to better serve you.
- Wildland Urban Interface Information - Many properties and homes in the Town of Hillsborough are within the Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) area. These documents contain best-practice actions all residents can take to reduce the risk of wildfire to their homes and community.
- Alarm permits – The Hillsborough Municipal Code requires all residents to obtain a permit to install a burglary alarm system.
- Alarm Monitoring – The Hillsborough Police Department offers alarm monitoring services. Interested residents need to subscribe for the services.
- No Solicitation Registry – The Hillsborough Police Department maintains a No Solicitation Registry. Any solicitors seeking to operate in Hillsborough will be instructed not to contact residents on the registry.
- Contact Information - Reach us for hours of operations, driving directions and general contact information for the Town of Hillsborough.
- Other Numbers and Links - For Cable TV, garbage collection, PG&E, Department of Motor Vehicles, animal licenses, mosquito abatement, school information, transportation and voter information.
- Library Services