TOWN PUBLIC NOTICES
NOTICE OF NOMINEES FOR PUBLIC OFFICE
Notice is hereby given that the following persons have been nominated for the offices designated to be filled at the General Municipal Election to be held in the Town of Hillsborough on Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
For Member of the City Council – Vote for No More Than Three
Alvin L. Royse
NOTICE OF INTENTION TO AMEND THE CONFLICT OF
INTEREST CODE OF THE TOWN OF HILLSBOROUGH
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City Council of the Town of Hillsborough intends to amend the Town’s Conflict of Interest Code (the “Code”) pursuant to Government Code Section 87306.
The Code designates those employees, members, officers, and consultants who are subject to the disclosure and disqualification requirements of the Town’s Code. The proposed amendment includes new positions that must be designated, revises titles, clarifies real property disclosure and includes the language regarding efiling with the FPPC.
The proposed amended Code will be considered by the City Council on September 14, 2020, at 6:00 p.m. via Zoom, Meeting ID: 985 1508 2250, Passcode: 941448, or 1-669-900-9128 Meeting ID: 985 1508 2250. Any interested person may attend and comment at the public meeting or may submit written comments concerning the proposed amended Code. Any comments or inquiries should be directed to the attention of Miyuki Yokoyama, City Clerk, Town of Hillsborough, 1600 Floribunda Ave., Hillsborough CA 94010; (650) 375-7412; email@example.com. Written comments must be submitted no later than September 14, 2020, at 4:00 p.m.
The proposed amended Code may be reviewed at, and copies obtained from, the office of the City Clerk.
A public hearing will be held at the Town of Hillsborough City Council meeting on September 14, 2020, starting at 6:00 pm via Zoom, Meeting ID: 985 1508 2250, Passcode: 941448, or 1-669-900-9128 Meeting ID: 985 1508 2250, regarding the following:
ORDINANCE OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE TOWN OF HILLSBOROUGH AMENDING SECTION 17.24.010 (“GENERAL RULES”) OF TITLE 17 (“ZONING”), CHAPTER 17.24 (“REQUIRED SETBACK AREAS”) OF THE HILLSBOROUGH MUNICIPAL CODE RELATING TO ACCESSORY STRUCTURES IN REQUIRED SETBACK AREAS AND DETERMINING SAID ORDINANCE TO BE EXEMPT FROM CEQA
URGENCY ORDINANCE OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE TOWN OF HILLSBOROUGH AMENDING SECTION 17.24.010 (“GENERAL RULES”) OF TITLE 17 (“ZONING”), CHAPTER 17.24 (“REQUIRED SETBACK AREAS”) OF THE HILLSBOROUGH MUNICIPAL CODE RELATING TO ACCESSORY STRUCTURES IN REQUIRED SETBACK AREAS AND DETERMINING SAID ORDINANCE TO BE EXEMPT FROM CEQA
For additional information regarding this public hearing, contact the City Clerk’s Office by phone at 650-375-7412, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the Town of Hillsborough, City Clerk’s Office, 1600 Floribunda Avenue, Hillsborough, CA 94010.
- Sandra Hayne Storm Drain Replacement & Creek Daylighting Project
Draft Initial Study and Mitigated Negative Declaration
Notice is hereby given that the Town of Hillsborough, acting as Lead Agency under the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), is releasing for review and comment to all agencies, organizations and interested persons, a Draft Initial Study and Mitigated Negative Declaration (IS/MND) for the Pleasanton Stream Maintenance Project (Project).
Public Review Period: The Draft IS/MND is being circulated for a 30-day review period beginning August 24, 2020 to September 22, 2020 pursuant to Section 15105 of the CEQA Guidelines. Persons responding are urged to submit their comments in writing. Comments should be mailed or emailed to the City, at the addresses listed below, by no later than 5 p.m. on September 22nd. The following are project documents:
- Notice of Availability
- Draft Initial Study/Propopsed Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Appendices Cover and Table of Contents
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
- Appendix D
- Appendix E
- Appendix F
- 101 Tiptoe Lane – Initial Study / Mitigated Negative Declaration
- 101 Tiptoe Lane – Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program
- Town of Hillsborough Green Infrastructure Plan
- 2019 Sewer Smoke Testing Project
- Cherry Creek Pump Station Geotechnical Investigation
Cherry Creek Pump Station – CDFW SAA 1600-2018-0194-R3
Cherry Creek Pump Station – RWQCB 401 Cert 847989
- BAWSCA Conservation Strategic Plan Phase 1, Draft Report (PDF)
- Initial Study / Mitigated Negative Declaration and Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Plan for the Cal Water MPS Station 6 Potable Water Tank Replacement Project (PDF)
- Sanitary Sewer Management Plan (PDF)
- Initial Study / Mitigated Negative Declaration & Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program for the Sanitary Sewer, Water Main, and Cherry Creek Pump Station Rehabilitation and Replacement Projects (PDF)
- Applications for service on the 2017-2018 Civil Grand Jury will be accepted for consideration until March 30, 2017. For more information, please visit the San Mateo Court website.
- Update of Urban Water Management Plan (PDF)
Marlborough Tank Engineering Reports
- Out of Service Visual Inspection for AWWA D100 Water Tank, Marlborough Tank No. 2 (PDF)
- Corrosion and Structural/Seismic/Safety Engineering Evaluation of Seven Welded Steel Water Storage Tanks, Marlborough No.1 (PDF)
- Rehabilitation of Two Welded Steel Water Storage Tanks, Marlborough Tanks,No. 1 and No.2 (PDF)