What can I do about construction noise?
If you believe that construction is occurring at times other than those permitted in Hillsborough (Monday - Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturdays, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.; no work on Sundays and Town Hall holidays), please contact the Police Department. For noise that you believe is too loud, also contact the Police Department. Patrol Officers will measure the decibels with decibel meter if there are concerns.

Show All Answers

1. How do I locate my backflow device or clean out?
2. The drains / sewers in my street smell bad. What can I do?
3. To whom do I report a chlorine smell in the water?
4. What can I do about construction noise?
5. Who is responsible for trimming street trees?
6. Who manages or maintains city-owned / public properties?