Who do I contact to report a polluter?
To report someone in the process of dumping materials into storm drains or creeks, please contact the Police Department at 650-375-7470.

To report car emissions, please contact the Bay Area Air Quality Management District.

Show All Answers

1. How can I dispose of my computer and monitor?
2. How do I dispose of car batteries?
3. How do I dispose of heavy trash like household appliances?
4. How do I dispose of paint and toxic materials?
5. How do I dispose of used motor oil?
6. How can I find information on recycling?
7. How do I report a blocked storm drain?
8. How should I report illegal dumping?
9. Who do I contact to report a polluter?
10. Who do I call if I am concerned that a neighbor might be cutting down a heritage tree?
11. When is the garbage collection on my street?
12. What items go in each disposal cart?
13. What can I do about uncollected trash or recyclables?
14. When and how can I burn leaves?
15. Where is the nearest dump or transfer station?