How can I report a pothole?
Please contact Public Works at 650-375-7444 and let them know the street name, cross streets and the direction (north, east, south, west) of the lane with the pothole, or fill out the See Click Fix report form found on the Public Works homepage.

The town does not have jurisdiction over any portions of the El Camino Real or Highway 280. Please visit CalTrans website for additional information or call 510-286-4444.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report that a street light is out?
2. How can a report that a street sign is broken, missing or illegible?
3. How can I have my street address repainted?
4. Who do I contact to have the colored curb repainted?
5. How can I report a pothole?
6. How can I request a no parking zone?
7. How can I request a stop sign?
8. How do I report tree roots lifting up a parking strip?
9. Can I request a speed bump be installed on my street?
10. What is done about broken pavement?
11. Who do I contact about a leaky fire hydrant on my street?