Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
October 20, 2019, 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM @ Town Hall Complex
The drill will focus on the formation and duties of a walking team during an emergency, and scenario simulations of what may be encountered along routes. The day will end with a BBQ lunch to celebrate another successful year of emergency preparedness! We hope you can join us and spread the word to your neighbors!
The event will start at 9:30 am - SHARP
What to bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes and sun protection (hat, sunscreen). Dress for the weather.
- Bring your family (including interested kids over 12 years old) and interested neighbors.
- For Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) members, bring your CERT kits, especially the green CERT vest.
- Yellow safety vests will be provided to others.
- NHH Neighborhood Leads, please bring your yellow HNN hats.
- If you have a FRS / GMRS walkie-talkie, please bring it (remember to charge it prior to the Drill).
- A clipboard and pen/pencil would also be useful.